11.06.2009

I'm not...afraid.

B'okay, chickens. I've gone out, bought a pattern, bought new DPNs and some yarn for my socks. I just have to get the nerve to START them!

Jenny's afraid of water, Katie's afraid of darkness...I'm afraid of starting these socks!

Who knows. I don't, that's who.

I also signed up for Etsy, and made my first purchase! I'm pretty dorky, excited about this...because after two [2] attempts at making my own knitting-needle roll, and failing, I bought one. It's uber cute! I can't wait for it to ship so I can start filling it UP!



Don't go looking for another just like it, just yet! It's SOLD, nachos!

In other news...
Mr. Rochester just made some fairly exciting news for Jane Eyre.
Again, I know how this ends up,
but I'm still anxious to see all the bits in between!

That's all for now, I'm afraid. I hope all is well with you!

1 comment:

Elaine said...

Ahhh I just taught myself how to knit via the youtubes this weekend - I should've asked you for pointers instead! First project: A fairly simply farrow rib scarf. That is so far looking really icky and bumpy.