8.16.2006

Could we start again, please?

"I've been meaning to tell you...."

Alright, I know...it's been about............3 month since the last post? I Don't know. In any case, I am back to posting here. Let's just say that I would've been posting more, had I not forgotten my username and password. Alas, the computer didn't remember either.

I don't know if you can tell -- it's been fixed.

What's new, you ask? WELL I just moved from StL to CHI and am busy with my new job and with unpacking the boxes that are piled around the apartment. I'm working as fast as I can to get them done so people can come visit without feeling like they, too, will be packed into a box and unpacked four months from now.

Getting to know the fellow co-workers has been a blast. There's a group that was already established and I think I've been accepted into it, noting that I was invited out for karaoke and Project Runway night...yes! I really like the people I like and like that we make fun of those we don't like.

Like.

I feel as though I've been telling everyone and their mom what's been going on...if not them, then on my xanga...so I won't be updating all y'all to that info. Rather, I will try to keep current on this blog [as best I can].

Some food for thought: Take a listen to the PNSEXPLOSION podcast as well as YeastRadio and if it ever comes back Okay So Radio. All of which Chris made me into a fan. Plus I met some of the PNS' and enjoyed them. Therefore, you shall too.

Peace love chicken lips LYLAS see you soon vagina and cops.

No comments: