1.17.2010

Here's what we did today.

We watched the film:



After seeing this film and reading some of the books we've all heard about [Eating Animals, Fast Food Nation, I've decided that I need to stop being lazy about my food. It's time.

Here's what you can do. See this film, learn more about where your food comes from, how/if it's farmed and how the animals are treated.

Something else you can do:



Sign this petition. Let's get healthy food in our schools.

You can also visit these sites for more information about the film and any organizations they recommend:



The latter lead me to this great site, which allows you to find products from the progressive, small farmers based on your ZIP Code:


Make a pledge to yourself for the New Year/Decade. Being healthy is a great gift!

1 comment:

Patrick Rodden said...

I think this pretty much sums up my life! :) Glad to see someone caring!