3.11.2007

Ready to Run

I've gotta get out of this town.

If only for one day.

The last time I was anywhere other than Chicago was Dec. 25. The time before that, Thanksgiving. And both times, I was home in Fairview Heights.

I'd love to take a trip anywhere in the U.S., even if it's just to Ohio or Iowa or Indiana. I think I'm in such a mood because I haven't been out of here in a long time -- I need some sort of break.

At one point, Marta had been talking about how fun it'd be to spend one day in NY, all of us from AG on a Monday when the show's dark, no one's on and we just fly up walk around see things and then fly back home...no hotel time, nothing of that sort.

I've never been to NYC. I'm itching to go. I NEED to see it. I HAVE to see SOMETHING on Broadway...and soon. Maybe there is a day-trip for me in store...after all Jet Blue is flying at $39 one way.

Perhaps I will.

Anyone else interested?

No comments: