11.08.2006

1 Fish, 2 Fish, Blue Fish, Adieu

Tuesday was great times! I started off by meeting mumsies and daddums downtown for breakfast on Monroe and Wabash. MMM mmmm! Good times! They bought us a potato peeler, as we lacked one, as well as our first Christmas decor for our new place, in the form of a green and red holiday dish towel. TOO CUTE!

After that, they dropped me off at the Shedd Aquarium and left for the Fairview Heights. I had the best time with them this weekend!

I then met up with Julie and Greg and girl [Megan] to spend the afternoon at said aquarium as Tuesdays are free admission -- great times sneaking into shows and whatnot! YO DOG.

I've posted pictures below of the fun things we saw. Enjoy [and forgive, as they were taken with a phone...]:




A Sea Anemonemaneee


Gigantor Turtle



GRAINY Dori -- why didn't this one turn out as big as the others?



GORGEOUS Jellyfish -- NO, I didn't alter the color, this is what it looked like, seriously.



Jacques? No. He was talking with us as he was swarmed with fish, shark and stingray. [he was feeding them. I hope HE wasn't the food, as the later feeder was a totally different man....]

And that's that. I'm off to bed, as I have to work the rest of the week. I'll see you all soon, chickens, and don't be afraid to stop in and say hello!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey John. Those look like some really cool pics. Sorry I didn't wind up going to Kim's thing. I will definitely explain as you are owed an explanation. Talk to you soon I hope.