9.08.2006

Sweet Madame Butterfly, I've made the change!

No...I didn't chop off my willy in hopes of making THAT sort of change, sick freak.

I was finally able to switch my blog over to the beta version which, for some reason, seemed to take forever to do.

Hopefully this switch will allow me to easily post and more frequently so you, my loyal reader, may be caught up on such wonderful things in my life.

As of now, I don't really have anything to post - other than I'm hoping to move up on the ladder at the BN.

Be sure to check out the neat-o links on the side --->
you're going to love them, I swear!

Until next time...

1 comment:

The Screwy Skeptic said...

so. what's the big diff between beta and regular blogger? i don't want to switch over just to have login difficulties all over again.

and you don't get what stuff?